What you’ll learn
- Be able to build desktop apps that leverage WPF
- Be able to create your own cloud services
- Learn languages and patterns that open up opportunities to create iOS, Android and UWP applications using Xamarin
- Learn to better structure your code for easier maintenance, better code reuse, and greater compatibility with other projects (such as Xamarin and UWP)
- Build your own app from start to finish including its cloud services such as databases and file storage
- Some previous programming experience in C# or a similar language like Java is recommended, but not essential
- Access to a computer running Windows (previously Windows 10, but Windows 7 or 8 is ok as well).
- If not running Windows natively, a Virtual machine running Windows is required.
Do you know a little programming in C# or another language, but are struggling to get an interview, let alone a job?
Maybe you are stuck in a low paying programming job, and want to move up to a better, more senior position.
Perhaps you want to learn a new skill and expand your rèsumè.
Or maybe you want to improve your .NET skills by learning a new and valuable framework.
If one or more of these things describe you, then I’d suggest you give serious consideration to this course.
teacher:Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, Eduardo Rosas
Level: Advanced to advanced
Source : www.udemy.com