What you’ll learn
- Create native Android and iOS apps that share up to 100% code
- Apply for junior mobile development positions (Android and iOS)
- Increased career options as a Multiplatform developer
- Learning Xamarin opens up opportunities to build Windows Desktop, Windows Store, Mac, and even smart watch apps that share the logic of your iOS and Android app
- A Windows computer preferably with 8.1 or higher required for first part of the course (Xamarin Forms) or you can use Windows 7 or higher for the Xamarin classic part of the course.
- A Mac computer with OS X El Capitan (10.11) or higher if you want to use a Mac for Xamarin development.
- If you want to test iOS apps you need a Mac, however you can code and design them from Windows.
So you’ve learnt some programming, but are struggling to get an interview, let alone a job.
Or you are stuck in a low paying programming job, and want to move up to a better, more senior position.
Maybe you have never programmed before, and are looking for a way to get into programming for the first time.
But, just how do you get employers to notice you? How do you make your resume stand out of the crowd of programmers looking for work?
By learning to create cross platform applications targeting both iOS and Android from the one codebase, using Xamarin.
teacher: Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, Eduardo Rosas
Level: Advanced to advanced
You can also use Xamarin Forms Course 🙂
Source : www.udemy.com