What you’ll learn
- Build Your VMware Hands-on Labs
- Install, Configure, and Manage ESXi Hosts and vCenter® Server Appliance™ 6.5
- Deploy and Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Configure and Manage the Network, Storage, and Virtual Appliances
- Configure and Manage standard/distributed switch
- VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
- System Administration Experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
- Have Some Networking knowledge
- All Needed Software Are Available For Free, or Trial
- No Prior Background with Virtual Machine Technologies Is Required
Interested in learning how to virtualize your environment?
VMware vSphere Accelerate your digital transformation through a software-defined approach to business and IT. The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, VMware allow you to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment, so you get both freedom and control.
This course introduces you to VMware’s virtualization solution. With comprehensive coverage of this industry-leading toolset, this course acts as a training guide and valuable reference. Step-by-step tutorial walks you through installation, configuration, operation, security processes, and much more as you conquer the management and automation of your virtual environment.
This course guide provides hands-on instruction and detailed conceptual explanations, anchored by practical applications and real-world examples
This is the ultimate guide to vSphere, helping administrators master their virtual environment.
teacher: Fettah Ben
Level: Advanced to advanced
Source : www.udemy.com