What you’ll learn
- You will Build a Todo Management Application STEP BY STEP in 25 Steps using Spring MVC, Bootstrap, Maven and Eclipse
- You will Understand the FUNDAMENTALS of Spring MVC – DispatcherServlet, Controllers, ModelMap, ModelAndView, Views (JSP), JSTL, @RequestParam and @SessionAttributes.
- You will Learn to Implement Form Binding and Validation using Spring MVC
- You will Learn to Use Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization
- Build 2 Basic Spring Rest Web Services
- You will Learn to Implement Exception Handling using @ControllerAdvice and @ExceptionHandler
- You will Learn to Implement Internationalization
- You will Understand Basics of using Maven, Tomcat and Eclipse
- You will Learn to Use Maven for Basic Dependency Management
- You will Learn to Style web applications with Bootstrap (Basics)
- You are looking forward to developing your first Java Web Application
- You have some experience with Java Web Applications but did not completely understand the basics
- You want to learn basics of Spring MVC and gain expertise at it
- You want to implement advanced features with Spring MVC like Exception Handling, Form Binding and Validation, Internationalization and Spring Security
- We will use an In Memory List as Data Store in this Beginner’s Course
You will build the website step by step – in more than 25 steps. This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Java Web Application Development.
You will be using Spring (Dependency Management), Spring MVC, Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization), BootStrap (Styling Pages), Maven (dependencies management), Eclipse (IDE) and Tomcat Web Server. We will help you set up each one of these.
teacher: in28Minutes Official
Level: Advanced to advanced