What you’ll learn
- Master all the Python 3 key concepts starting from scratch. No prior Python knowledge is required!
- Apply your new Python 3 skills to build various tools for network interaction and make your job easier.
- Use Python 3 for connecting via SSH to any network device and reading/writing configuration from multiple devices simultaneously.
- Use Python 3 for establishing SSH sessions to network devices, extract parameters like the CPU utilization and build real-time graphs for performance monitoring.
- Use Python 3 for building an interactive subnet calculator with a user menu. The tool will return the network and broadcast addresses, the number of valid hosts per subnet, the wildcard mask and will generate random IP addresses from the subnet.
- Use Python 3 for building a basic packet sniffer, capturing and analyzing network packets (ARP, ICMP, BOOTP) and saving packet data to a log file.
- Use Python 3 for building a configuration change management tool that will extract the running config of a network device at specific time intervals, will compare it to the previous version, detect and highlight all the changes and send the network admin a nice and clean report via e-mail on a daily basis.
- Use Python 3 and specialized modules and commands to connect to and query network devices via an intermediary, remote Linux server.
- Get the full Python 3 code of 5 amazing network applications and customize each of them according to your networking needs.
- Get many other useful, free resources to enhance your learning experience: quizzes, notebooks (code samples), cheat sheet (syntax summary and examples), e-book (syntax guide).
- Get my full support for any question or issue. Udemy provides you with a 30-day money-back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked and a Certificate of Completion.
- Ask for a raise at your current job or apply for a better position using the network automation skills gained from this course.
✔ Why would you take this course?
Hi! My name is Mihai. I’ve been a Network Engineer since 2008, having the privilege of working for 3 major corporations and configuring, maintaining and testing multi-vendor network environments. At the same time, I managed to obtain several well-known certifications, such as CCNA, CCDA, JNCIA and CCNP, which complemented the skills I was getting from my job and increased the number of job offers I was receiving to my LinkedIn inbox.
But the thing that simply jumpstarted my career was learning the Python programming language and implementing it in some of my daily tasks and processes. I’ve been a self-taught guy for most of my adult life and, since I lacked the time to read endless, boring programming books, I chose to learn by watching video tutorials and “getting my hands dirty” with code. Unfortunately, at that time I was unable to find a complete, coherent programming course for network engineers, so I had to put together various pieces of information scattered across Google and YouTube.
Almost two years later, after I had the chance to practice my new Python skills intensively, performing various tasks on network devices and automating hundreds of network tests, I decided to create this course for you – the network professional who knows that getting a certification just isn’t enough anymore in today’s job market. The ability to write scripts and automate certain tasks is one of the primary skills that the big employers are looking for.
This course simply enables you to save time and efforts whilst acquiring these in-demand skills and upgrading your career.
Join thousands of successful network engineers who have decided to learn Python using this 100% hands-on course!
Without further ado, I’ll let you read more about the contents of the course down below and I’ll hopefully see you in the first lecture.
teacher: Mihai Catalin Teodosiu, Python Developer, PythonTutorial IO
Level: Advanced to advanced
Number of lessons: 204 lectures
uploadboyPart 1 Part 2 Part 3
uploadcenterPart 1 Part 2 Part 3
You can also use The Complete Python 3 Course Course 🙂
Source : www.udemy.com