What you’ll learn
- Basic Database Design (Tables, Columns, Data Types, Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Normalization)
- How to Use MySQL Workbench
- SELECT Statements: Queries against single tables (Filtering, Ordering, Grouping)
- DELETE: How to remove data from a database
- INSERT INTO: How to insert data into a table
- UPDATE: How to update existing data
- Overall Database Development Best Practices
- Creating Relationships and Foreign Keys
- A Reliable Computer
- A desire to learn database development
This is a zero to hero course on MySQL Database Server and MySQL Workbench. There are no pre-requisites for this course. If you are looking to get acquainted with the concept of Databases and Queries then this is the right course for you.
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. With its proven performance, reliability, and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, used by high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
We will explore best practices in database development using MySQL Database Server and will be building a small school management system database.
All you need is a windows machine and we will walk through setting up an environment, to creating a database, creating your first table and writing queries.
teacher: Trevoir Williams
Level: Advanced to advanced
You can also use The Complete SQL Bootcamp Course 🙂
Source : www.udemy.com