What you’ll learn
- Install & Configure Prometheus
- Setup Alerting in Prometheus
- Visualize your data in Grafana
- Implement instrumentation within your applications
- Enable metrics & alerting on throughout your infrastructure
- Prometheus will be installed during the course on a VM using DigitalOcean (you’ll get a coupon to launch a droplet without charge)
- No Prometheus experience is required to take this course
- The course assumes basic Linux knowledge
If you’re in a DevOps, Cloud or SRE role, you’ll understand how important monitoring & alerting is. You cannot build a successful application, or run a company without having a system that monitors your systems and applications and reports when something goes wrong. You need instrumentation in order to be successful.
Prometheus is the leading open-source monitoring system that can collect metrics from all your systems, including Linux servers, Windows Servers, Database Servers and any application you have written. It’s inspired on Google’s Borgmon, which uses time-series data as a datasource, to then send alerts based on this data.
teacher: Edward Viaene, Jorn Jambers
Level: Advanced to advanced
You can also use Udemy | GitHub Ultimate: Master Git and GitHub – Beginner to Expert Course
Source : www.udemy.com