What you’ll learn
- Use MongoDB to its full potential in future projects
- Write efficient and well-performing queries to fetch data in the format you need it
- Use all features MongoDB offers you to work with data efficiently
- NO prior knowledge on databases (of any kind) is required
- General web development or mobile development knowledge will help you but is not a must-have
- You can use any operating system – Windows, macOS, Linux, it’ll all work!
MongoDB is one of the most important databases you can work with these days. It’s extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in high demand.
No matter if you’re building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you’re a data scientist – you’ll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities whilst optimizing performance are crucial tasks.
MongoDB makes working with data simple – it’s built on a philosophy that prioritizes performance and efficiency.
In this course, you’ll learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required!
In detail, you’ll learn:
- … how to install and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud (MongoDB Atlas)
- … how to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
- … how to filter for data efficiently
- … how to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
- … how to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
- … how to use the amazing “Aggregation Framework” that’s built into MongoDB
- … what replica sets and sharding are
- … how to use MongoDB Atlas – the cloud solution offered by MongoDB
- … how to use the serverless platform (Stitch) offered by MongoDB
- … and much more!
teacher: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Level: Advanced to advanced
You can also use Build A Web App with VueJS, Spring Framework and MongoDB Course 🙂
Source : www.udemy.com