What you’ll learn
- Crystal clear understanding on how Software Projects are handled in real time with Live examples
- In Depth understanding of current Software Testing methodologies with Manual testing tools followed in the Industry
- Understand JIRA and Bugzilla tools from Scratch with Live project demonstration
- Thorough knowledge on latest Practices like Agile scrum, SDLC, Testdriven, Behaviour driven approaches
- Strong exposure on designing test cases and defect life cycle process
- Complete knowledge on QA process starting from requirement gathering to Project delivery
- Testing types and their real time usages in Projects at different stages
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- None, All prerequisites are taken care as part of course
Course last Updated – July 12th– Jira Tutorials on Live Project
Gain 7+ Years Real time experience as a ( Team/QA Lead) level by just following through this course“One Single Course to Master everything in Software World.” Learn on Agile Scrum Practices, Software Development Life cycle, QA Process, Software Testing methodologies , and Project management tools like Jira, Bugzilla etc.
Are you struggling to know what happens in Software World to deliver the Project?
Do you want to gain the Project Lead level skills with out any prior real time experience?
If YES this course is right choice for you!
I will also be your Life time mentor in giving you right directions for your Project needs.
How this Course is Organized?
Below are the topics we will focus on section wise. And there is very much depth discussion on each topic below
- Understand how Software Projects is handling in Agile Environments
We shall be using Jira (Project tracking tool) to demonstrate the process
- How Software Testing is handled in traditional software development life cycle.
- Get familiar with different types of Testing available and their usage in real time projects
- Thorough Understanding of Jira and Bugzilla tool for Project Management
- How to write Edge Testcases with out of box thinking and understand the process of Defect life cycle
- SQL Basics
And below are the keywords which you will come across and learn in this course
- Software Testing
- Agile Scrum
- Agile Kanban
- Water fall model
- Out of box thinking in designing Testcases
- Test plan
- Testing types and their usage
- Real time project demonstration End to end on Jira tool
- Defect Life cycle
- Test Plan Design
- Scrum Master skills
- Test Driven and Behavioral Driven development
Wish you All the Best ! Who this course is for:
- Any one who are looking to start carrier in Software Testing
- People who do not have any experience in Software Industry but want to get in by showing Real experience
- People who need to master in Project/Test management tools like JIRA and Bugzilla
- Fresher Graduates who are looking for Job in IT field
- For Manual Testers, Scrum Masters and Project Lead who need to implement Best Practises of Current Software Industry
teacher: Rahul Shetty
Level: Advanced to advanced
Source : www.udemy.com