What you’ll learn
- Understand the working of our subconscious mind
- Recognize the many strategies used by marketers to influence our subconsciousness
- have fun seeing through marketing tactics in ads, commercials and point of sales
- Use simple rules of thumb to avoid falling for impulse buying
- Free yourself from marketing manipulation
In this highly entertaining and interactive course you will discover how and why marketing works. First we will need to understand what triggers us. We’ll be diving deep into our conscious and subconscious decision-making processes and I’ll show you, with tons of concrete real life examples, how marketing strategies have been able to cash in on those processes.
Now marketing hasn’t been waiting around for neuroscience to come up with insights about the brain to start applying these principles. Through trial and error, and a lot of testing, marketing departments were able to develop sound principles based on empirical evidence. In this course, not only will I show you what works, but also why it does so well. The scientific part of this course is based on the latest research in neuroscience and psychology and is brought to you through an easy-to-understand model of how our mind works.
And we won’t stop there. You see, this is not a course on how to apply neuroscience to your own marketing efforts, even though I guess you could use the information here to do so.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in human behavior
- Anyone who has ever wondered why we buy the things we buy
- Anyone who has ever bought something and regretted it later
- This course is not for people looking for ways to manipulate others. It’s about empowering, not taking power away from others
teacher: ICAN Consultancy
Level: Advanced to advanced
Number of lessons: 310 lessons
Source : www.udemy.com