Want to learn Python “on the job” whilst building an exciting course project? This course is for you!
Python is probably THE most trending programming language you can learn these days!
It’s very popular because it’s easy to learn and use, runs on all operating systems and allows you to build a broad variety of programs: Be that web applications, desktop applications, utility scripts or using it for data science and machine learning.
In this course, you’ll learn Python from scratch – and you’ll do so whilst building your own Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. These are of course also highly trending topics and not a lot of people understand what a Blockchain really is. As a nice side-effect, you will know how a Blockchain works once you completed this course. It’s an exciting course project that allows you to learn and apply Python to something you know and you can use.
What’s in the course?
Great question! Here’s a brief summary:
- A summary of Python and the Blockchain technology
- All the base Python syntax you need to know (variables, operators, functions, …)
- Loops and conditional statements
- More complex data structures like tuples or dictionaries
- A closer look at built-in functions and the standard library Python ships with
- String manipulation
- How to work with files
- Error handling
- Object-oriented programming with classes and inheritance
- Internal & external modules (packages)
- How to spin up an Http server with the Flask package
- Handling Http requests (sending & receiving)
- And more!
- NO prior programming language is required
- You can use whatever operating system you want – macOS, Linux or Windows: It’s all covered