What you’ll learn
- Be able to apply in confidence for Spring developer jobs.
- Master the core skills needed to become a Spring Framework developer.
- Obtain the skills to create your own Spring 5 projects.
- Confidently be able to transition to other Java EE technologies.
- Learn industry “Best Practices” for Spring 5 development from professional developers.
- Have the ability to demonstrate your knowledge of Spring Framework development.
- Understand core technologies like Spring Core, Spring MVC, and other technologies.
- Know how Spring fits in the Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) space.
There is no doubt that having Spring Framework skills on your résumé will make you a more employable Java developer.
Spring developers are in high demand and are paid handsomely. However, the framework is huge. That’s because it consists of lots of modules and projects. Learning it can take you months. You will often find that a Java Spring tutorial or training course will focus on parts of the framework that don’t get used that much.
teacher: Tim Buchalka, Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, Goran Lochert
Level: Advanced to advanced
Number of lessons: 273 lectures
You can also use Spring & Hibernate for Beginners Course 🙂
Source : www.udemy.com