What you’ll learn
- Basics of Dapper
- Perform CRUD operations with Entity Framework Core.
- Perform CRUD operations with Dapper using SQL.
- Perform CRUD operations with Dapper using stored procedures.
- Complex parent-child objects in Dapper
- Dapper Contrib library.
- Advance Dapper concepts like relations in mapping, N+1 query, repository and much more!
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
- .NET 5 (or .NET Core)
Dapper provides a super fast library for mapping between databases and .NET. This code-focused course will introduce you to all the basics you need to be productive with Dapper and how to incorporate Dapper in your project.
This is an introductory course on Dapper with ASP.NET Core (.NET 5). This course is for anyone who is new to Dapper for overview with exposure to some advance concepts of Dapper.
When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Dapper needed to build elegant and high-performance data access layers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn fundamentals with advance concepts in Dapper