What you’ll learn
- Learn Object Orientated Programming
- Learn What MVC is and how to use it
- Learn the patterns and techniques of experienced enterprise developers
- Learn the patterns the tops paid developers use
- Create cleaner code that is easier to manage and re-use
- Write code with Less bugs – meaning you work faster and build a BETTER reputation
- Build Code EASIER, by splitting it up in to manageable chunks
- Make Code more FLEXIBLE, using abstraction and interfaces
- Easily Re-Use existing code in multiple projects
- Determination and desire to better yourself in order to become a great web developer
- Hard-working attitude and able to see the end goal of becoming a professional developer
- Visual Studio 2017 installed (Community is fine). Understanding of HTML & CSS
Do you dream of becoming a professional web developer? Well this is the resource for you! Learn how to program and build robust Websites using the latest technologies with this easy-to-follow, comprehensive course.
I’ll teach you step by step from the absolute basics to the more advanced patterns used by seasoned professionals. You will become an expert ASP NET MVC C# Web Developer, take your career to the next level and learn how the top developers can demand bigger salaries!
Freelance & contract developers can make upwards of $500 a day, and the demand is increasing each year. Completing this course will open your eyes to a new world of potential earnings.
Whether you are completely new to software development, or have already learnt the basics, my course will walk you through everything you need to know to become world class.
Here’s what some students have been saying:
‘A very good course on MVC, after taking some MVC courses here in Udemy, I subscribed this one, helps me to gain more clarity inside the MVC process’
‘I now see what I’ve been missing! This is certainly one of the best courses I’ve watched/read about ASP NET!’
‘I’ve run through a through a few tutorials and blog posts whilst learning MVC, and I never knew about the ideas discussed in this course, or thought they were beyond be ay my beginner level.’
teacher: Complete Coder
.Level: Advanced to advanced
Number of lessons: 92 lessons
You can also use Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Course 🙂
Source : www.udemy.com