What you’ll learn
- Configure a VPS server (Ubuntu) on amazon web services.
- Install and configure Mail server on Ubuntu (MAIB)
- Work with route53 DNS system in amazon
- Learn how to connect using email client and how to send email programmatically
- Configure DKIM and SPF to avoid Spam mails.
- Learn to Use Cpanel as a Mail server.
- Learn to Use Webmin as a Mail server.
- Send emails from your WordPress website via your own mail server
- You should have basic knowledge on how to use Linux command line
- You should know what is the meaning of VPS and hosting provider like AWS and Digital Ocean
- You should know what is and how to send an email
- You should now what is a DNS
Looking for a way to send/receive unlimited emails using your own Mail Server?
Do you want to learn how to configure your Linux machine and use it as a Mail server?
In this course, you will Learn how to set up your own mail server like Gmail, Outlook and send emails/newsletters without any limit using 3 Methods:
- Mail In a box System
You will learn how to implement a full mail server and how to configure and manage DNS records in route53 AWS services and GoDaddy.
You can check other students who know how much I am active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free support in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don’t worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
teacher: Hassan Aboul hassan
Level: Advanced to advanced
Source : www.udemy.com