What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of ASP NET Core MVC 5
- Learn how ASP NET works under the hood
- Learn Forms and validations in ASP NET CORE MVC
- Learn ViewModels, ViewBag, ViewData etc.
- Learn How to Send Emails through your ASP NET Core Application
- Best Practices
- Learn through assignments
- Setup Database Connection Using Entity Framework Core
The course comes with 100% support for any questions or errors with the course content/project.
In this ASP.NET Core 5 Beginner course, you will learn to build Web Apps using the MVC architecture. The course will take you from no experience with ASP.NET to building a functional website.
This course is for Anyone with experience in C# and SQL who wants to take the next step and learn to build applications in ASP.NET Core with MVC as well as by using the Entity Framework Core.
If you want to finally understand what the fuzz is all about and want to see how to quickly create functional, clean, and efficient websites and get a great entry into ASP.NET Core MVC development, then this is the right course for you.
We will be building a real-world appointment website using authentication, user roles, etc.
We will be setting up a great foundation with all the basic concepts of ASP.NET Core 5
The focus of this course is not just on teaching you ASP.NET Core, its main focus is getting you ready for real-world projects.
We have divided the course into two parts.
In part 1 you will learn the fundamentals of ASP.NET, CRUD Operations, and the Entity Framework Core.
- Introduction to Model View Controller
- Understanding the structure of an ASP.NET Core Project by understanding what each file does
- Understanding Routing and Actions
- Passing values from one screen to another
- Setting up the Database DB Context as well as Entity Framework Core
- Applying CRUD operations
- and much more