What you’ll learn
- Learn Apache Maven, the most popular Java build tool!
- Create Apache Maven Projects from scratch
- See how to configure Apache Maven Plugins for Real World use cases
- Use Apache Maven to build, test, package, and deploy your Java application
- See how to create multi-module Apache Maven projects
- Configure Maven Plugins to work within Maven Build Lifecycles
- Deploy your Java project to Maven Central or other Maven repositories
- Leverage Apache Maven’s Convention over Configuration
Apache Maven is the most popular Java build tool. Companies and Open Source communities around the world, consider Apache Maven the ‘go-to’ build tool for their Java projects.
In this course, you will learn to master Apache Maven. You will become a ‘guru’ using Apache Maven.
No previous experience with Apache Maven is required.
In just a few lessons, you will be building your first Apache Maven project!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the Maven Build Lifecycles
- Use Maven to build and package Java projects
- See how to use Maven with popular alternative JVM languages, including Groovy, Kotlin, and Scala
- Configure Maven to run your unit and integration tests written in JUnit 3, JUnit 4, JUnit 5, TestNG, and Spock
- Generate source code from XML and JSON Schemas
- Leverage annotation processing at compile time for Project Lombok and Mapstruct
- Learn in depth about the Apache Maven plugin system and see how plugins are used in the build lifecycle
- Build Spring Boot applications with Apache Maven
- Improve your code quality with code coverage and spot bugs reports
- Unlock valuable capabilities of the Spring Boot Maven plugin!
- Deploy project artifacts to Maven repositories
- Develop multi-module Maven projects
- Learn how to use Maven Build Profiles
- Perform Releases using the Maven Release Plugin
- How to use Maven for Enterprise Dependency management by using BOMs
- And much more!
This is course is for the modern Java developer.
The entire course has been developed using Java 11.
- All Source Code in GitHub – Get access to over a dozen GitHub repositories with valuable examples!
- Slack Community – Join the instructor, teacher’s assistants, and over 1,100 other students in a Slack Community exclusive to this course!
- Free 120 Day IntelliJ Ultimate Trial – Students enrolling in the course can request a free 120 day trial for IntelliJ Ultimate (the most popular Java IDE!)
- Closed Captioning / Subtitles – Closed captioning in english is available for all course videos!
- PDF Downloads -All keynote presentations are available for you to download as PDFs.
- Lifetime Access -When you purchase this course, you will receive lifetime access! You can login anytime from anywhere to access the course content.
Apache Maven is used by over 70% of Java organizations. Employers are seeking people with strong Maven skills.
Completing this course, you will be able to answer interview questions about Maven with confidence!
Even if you’re already a Java developer using Apache Maven, this course will improve your Maven skills and show you new valuable best practices for your Java projects.
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers seeking to master Apache Maven
- DevOps Engineers who wish to expand their build and deployment skills
- Technical Managers wishing to understand the capabilities of Maven better
- QA Engineers interested in software quality