What you’ll learn
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Command a strong focus on delivering customer value and exceeding expectations
- Master popular Agile frameworks Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban, enabling you to land and excel in any Agile position
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from best-selling instructors
- Assist with your organization’s current, or future, transformation to Agile
- No experience necessary. This course will teach you Agile concepts from the ground up!
In this course, we will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this evolving Agile world; values, principles, benefits, challenges, roles, user stories, sprints, ceremonies, product backlog, sprint backlog, estimation techniques, team velocity, burndown charts, burn up charts, Kanban boards, and much, much more.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures explain away the complex terms and confusing gibberish, enabling you to really understand the concepts.
- Downloadable handouts to enhance your understanding.
- Quizzes and activities to validate your learning, and increase information retention.
- 1-on-1 instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion along the way.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your pace and come back for a refresher at any time.
This course also includes two instructors! Jeremy Aschenbrenner (The BA Guide) has teamed up with highly experienced Agile practitioner and trainer, Vivek Khattri (The Agile Coach), to enhance your learning with varying perspectives and content formats.
And the best part… you have nothing to lose! This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you’ll be given a refund. No questions asked!
Hear what our students are saying:
★★★★★ “Amazing and to the point! Had a ton of takeaways.” – Vincent R.
★★★★★ “Course is nicely structured & well explained. I gained a broad & deep understanding. I highly recommend it to whoever would like to learn more about Agile.” – Alex A
★★★★★ “This course has been extremely helpful. The instructors break the concepts and content down thoroughly to a point where it really makes sense. I now have a firm understanding of the agile manifesto and principles. As well as more context around what vertical slicing is, how to efficiently write user stories, as well as the differences between scrum, kanban, and scrumban. I highly recommend going through the course as it has truly elevated my understanding of being agile and leveraging the different frameworks.” – Michael S.
What bonuses are included?
Handouts for this course are plentiful.
- Agile Principles Resource
- Sample User Stories
- Scrum Terms Worksheet
- Scrum Terms Retention Worksheet
- Checklist for starting Kanban with your team
- Digital Kanban board setup instructions
- Agile Word Search
- Agile Terms Crossword Puzzle…and more!
Our teaching styles are practical, authentic, and to the point. We bring real-life work examples, both failures, and successes, to make your learning stick!
Still not convinced?
★★★★★ “The Agile Fundamentals course is worth taking. Very detailed explanations, thank you so much for the knowledge you have impacted on me. Both instructors are very experienced and provided a lot of good insight.” – Amanda A.
★★★★★ “The course was very helpful in understanding the agile principles in depth.” – Ilia P.
If you’re looking for that ONE course…… this is it!
See you inside!
The Agile Coach – Vivek Khattri
The BA Guide – Jeremy Aschenbrenner Who this course is for:
- Those interested in working within an Agile team (Aspiring Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance).
- Current Agile team members that want to deepen their understanding of the Agile processes or learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose organization is making, or is considering, the switch to Agile frameworks.
- IT and business leadership charged with adapting and innovating their project methodologies to keep them competitive
teacher: The BA Guide | Jeremy Aschenbrenner, Vivek Khattri | The Agile Coach
Level: Advanced to advanced
Source : www.udemy.com