What you’ll learn
- Build a genetic algorithm from scratch in C#.
- Build a neural network from scratch in C#.
- Setup and explore the Unity ML-Agents plugin.
- Setup and use Tensorflow to train game characters.
- Apply newfound knowledge of machine learning to integrate contemporary research ideas in the field into their own projects.
- Distill the mathematics and statistic behind machine learning to working program code.
- Use a Proximal Policy Optimisation to train a neural network.
- You should be familiar with the Unity Game Engine.
- You should have a working knowledge of C#.
- You should have a healthy appreciation for mathematics and statistics.
What if you could build a character that could learn while it played? Think about the types of gameplay you could develop where the enemies started to outsmart the player. This is what machine learning in games is all about. In this course, we will discover the fascinating world of artificial intelligence beyond the simple stuff and examine the increasingly popular domain of machines that learn to think for themselves.
In this course, Penny introduces the popular machine learning techniques of genetic algorithms and neural networks using her internationally acclaimed teaching style and knowledge from a Ph.D in game character AI and over 25 years experience working with games and computer graphics. In addition she’s written two award winning books on games AI and two others best sellers on Unity game development. Throughout the course you will follow along with hands-on workshops designed to teach you about the fundamental machine learning techniques, distilling the mathematics in a way that the topic becomes accessible to the most noob of novices.
teacher: Penny de Byl, Penny @Holistic3D.com
Level: Advanced to advanced
You can also use Complete C# Unity Developer 3D: Learn to Code Making Games Course 🙂
Source : www.udemy.com