- Find out about the newest C# 8 features such as async streams and recursive patterns
- Create code-first migrations with Entity Framework Core
- Build an authentication service using ASP.NET Core Identity
- Create a simple, comprehensive RESTFul API with ASP.NET Core 3.0 Web API
- Find out about XAML, the mark-up language behind native Windows apps
- Build WPF desktop applications that utilize a Web API
- Understand Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms
- Consume your Web API from a cross-platform mobile application
C# is rapidly approaching the third decade of its newest features. It helps in preventing the null reference exceptions that have riddled object-oriented programming. C# and .NET Core combined give developers a new sense of robustness, flexibility, and efficiency to build amazing applications inside and outside the MS ecosystem. There are several improvements and additions to the language and framework in this upcoming release.
After quickly taking you through C# 8 and how .NET Core 3.0 works, you’ll explore topics such as packaging and deploying your own libraries, working with Visual Studio and other relevant tools, and using common libraries to work with collections, performance, databases, and encryption.
- Make C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0 apps practical and solve real-world problems
- Take existing apps/bits of code and show how the new features improve productivity and app efficiency
- Coverage of all three platforms—web, mobile, and desktop
You can also use Dependency Injection in C# and .NET with the Autofac Library Course 🙂
Source : www.packtpub.com