- Apply the core concept of parallel programming in .NET Core
- Build an application using Microsoft’s library for writing parallel code, Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Design parallel execution flows using Parallel LINQ (PLINQ)
- Secure your parallel code from unexpected exceptions by applying efficient exception handling strategies
- Create parallel code using data structures that were specifically built for parallel execution optimization
With the new industry standard of increasing the processing power of machines, the concept of parallel programming was introduced as well. Concurrency has always been considered a difficult task and not many developers are confident at writing concurrent code. This course will put an end to the myth and help you become a pro at writing thread-safe code.
This course—fully comprising the latest C#8 and .NET Core 3.0 updates—will introduce you to the concepts of parallel programming in .NET Core and teach you how to take advantage of the hardware. You’ll implement TPL and PLINQ to take the best advantage of a processor and boost the speed and performance of your .NET Core applications. You’ll also apply parallel programming to your data structures.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to parallelize your code to increase its efficiency and distribute work across multiple processors.
- Designed to implement the most popular tools, libraries, and frameworks there are to build web apps in .NET Core 3
- Hands-on videos to learn the important concepts of Task Parallel Library, Parallel LINQ, and Parallel Data Structures for .NET Core
- Real-world projects showing how parallel programming should be used efficiently
You can also use Modern App Development with C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0 Course 🙂
Source : www.packtpub.com