- Deal with heavy server-side processing while managing a connection with your clients.
- Give an excellent user experience by solving the major UI problems like Frozen and Stuck UI.
- Understand single-threaded and multithreaded solutions, their problems and best-optimized solutions depending on the need of your enterprise or product.
- Differentiate between Concurrent, Parallel and Asynchronous Programming patterns and learn when to use it.
- Use Task Parallel Library and implementing it in the variety of ways in your applications. (Programming in .NET Core)
- Create an asynchronous WPF application. Increase the performance and responsiveness of your application
- Best practices of TPL to fine tune your application even further.
In the age of complex computing and real-time reporting, applications are not fully capable of stepping up to the pace of modern-day requirements. Do you face the problem of scalability, responsiveness in server apps and want to get rid of it. Moving to Asynchronous programming will make it easy to tackle this problem. In this course, we will cover the Task Parallel library that solves all these problems in an efficient and cost-effective way with the asynchronous functionality in our apps.You’ll be able to avoid performance bottlenecks and enhance the overall responsiveness of your application by using asynchronous programming. You will learn about the benefits of the asynchronous approach and how that helps organizations manage resources efficiently, in particular for serving customers during peak hours. By the end of this course, you will be able to write more efficient, neat, readable and scalable code for both the server and client side applications in the most productive and cost-effective way.
- Master the asynchronous programming and the .NET core, two of the hottest topics in the modern day programming.
- Get rid of all the woes you’ve faced with asynchronous programming till date and keep yourself updated with the future trends so that you don’t run the risk of getting left behind.
- Get to grips with the most recent jem used by Microsoft in their Windows Runtime SDK!
You can also use Hands-On Parallel Programming with C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0 Course 🙂
Source : www.packtpub.com