Learn the fundamentals of programming with C# with tons of exercises and real-world examples
Your first step towards a career in software development
C# is a beautiful cross-platform language that can be used to build different kinds of applications. With C#, you can build
- Mobile apps (for Windows, Android and iOS)
- Web sites
- Desktop applications
The versatility of C# brings you a lot of career options.
In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of C# programming in a clear, concise and step-by-step way. No prior programming experience is required. You’ll learn everything from scratch.
This is a great course for anyone who wants to get started with C# or programming in general. It’s never too early or too late! All you need to learn programming is passion and determination.
The course is packed with carefully designed exercises that help you learn how to think like a programmer.
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Write basic C# programs with confidence
- Get ready to learn the advanced C# features
- Distinguish between “good” and “bad” code
What You’l Learn…
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and write your first C# program within minutes.
- Fundamentals of programming in C# and .NET Framework
- All about primitive and reference types
- Operators (arithmetic, comparison, logical, bitwise, etc)
- Conditional statements (if/else, switch/case)
- Loops (for, foreach, while, do-white)
- Working with date/time objects
- Working with text
- Working with files and directories
- Debugging C# applications
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone pursuing a career in web, mobile or game development
- Anyone wanting to gain a deep understanding of C# and .Net
- Existing C# developers who want to brush up on the C# fundamentals
You don’t need familiarity with C# to take this course. You’ll learn everything from scratch, step-by-step.
For UploadCenter Premium Users
password : coursedownloader.netPart 1 Part 2
You can also use Code with Mosh | Mastering React Course
Source : codewithmosh.com