What is Python?
In a nutshell: Python = Powerful & Versatile
Mathematicians, scientists and engineers love Python. Why? Because it makes complex calculations and iterative and repetitive tasks really straightforward to code and execute.
Developers love it because it’s simple, yet powerful, and works across platforms.
Why Learn Python?
- Ideal first programming language to learn
- Boost your existing skills – growing demand for Python developers
- Universities teach it – both in computer science and other courses
- Big companies use it – Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
- Runs cross-platform – Python apps work on Windows, Mac, Linux
What can you do with Python?
- Scripting – easily automate repetitive tasks e.g. web crawling, sending emails…
- App backends – use Python frameworks to build app backends fast with less code
- AI & machine learning – number 1 language in this field – big library & data collection
- Data analysis & visualization – perfect for today’s big data world
- Computation & calculation – simple syntax & many powerful libraries – scientists, engineers, mathematicians can focus on creating algorithms, formulae, etc.
- Desktop apps – Dropbox desktop app is written in Python! Need I say more?!
- Education – Python is popular globally in schools, colleges, universities. It’s so simple that young kids can pick it up, but so powerful PHD students use it.
* For Uploadboy premium users only *Part one Part two Part three Part four Part five Part six Part seven Part eight
* For UPLOADCENTER users*All Links
You can also enjoy The Complete SQL Mastery by Mosh Hamedani on this LINK
Source : codewithmosh.com