Studied Computer Science – but never really understood the complex topic of data structures and algorithms?
Or maybe you’re a self-taught programmer, with little to no knowledge of this important topic.
Or perhaps you failed a job interview because you couldn’t answer basic data structure and algorithm questions.
So, why are data structures so important these days?
Data structures and algorithms are patterns for solving problems. Developers who know more about data structures and algorithms are better at solving problems. That’s why companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon always include interview questions on data structures and algorithms. They want to assess your problem-solving skills. They don’t care how many programming languages and frameworks you’re familiar with.
A complex topic made simple
That’s why I made this course. I want to demystify data structures and algorithms once and for all.
I remember being hopelessly confused when my college lecturer tried to teach it, many moons ago. So I had to teach myself. Now I’m an expert on the topic, and I want to save you the dozens of hours I wasted at the library trying to wrap my head around it.
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Ace your next coding interview
- Write better, faster code
- Become a better developer
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Master computer science fundamentals
- Implement all the essential data structures from scratch
- Master dozens of popular algorithms
The Big O Notation
* For Uploadboy premium users only *Part one Part two Part three Part four
* For UPLOADCENTER users*Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
You can also use The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 2 Course 🙂
Source : codewithmosh.com