Why learn SQL?
This is no exaggeration: SQL really is everywhere. When you log in to pretty much any web app, your data is retrieved from a database using SQL queries. We live in a big data society and SQL is powering it.
This means there’s a huge demand for SQL developers and data scientists with SQL skills.
Oh, and when you have a huge demand for a specialist skill this means one thing – big salaries!
The latest research shows that the average salary for an SQL developer is more than $84,000 per year. Not bad, especially when you consider that in a recent analysis of 25k developer job listings, over 35% specifically request SQL skills.
All in all, it’s pretty clear that now is definitely the right time to get your SQL game on!
Gain all the important SQL skills right now
No more wasting time watching disjointed and shallow-depth free tutorials.
This SQL course offers:
– Deep learning – Dozens of targeted exercises (more than 40 altogether) with full explanations, solutions and source code from beginner level right up to advanced
– Full mastery of the concepts – Every SQL statement you need is covered thoroughly
– Zero-fluff – Straight to the point, no time wasted
– Clear delivery – Mosh explains the concept clearly, so you won’t have to keep rewinding and rewatching
– Real-world practice – Every module contains information and activities that are relevant to real-life jobs or the kind of tasks you may get on interview
I’ve put a lot of thought and time into making this course the most complete SQL course available on the market at the moment. In it, I share tips and secrets from my 20+ years of software development
Accelerate from beginner to advanced in just 11 hours
My course is designed to systematically take you from whatever level you’re at to advanced skills, without delay.
What you get:
– Develop highly-prized skills to boost your career
– In-depth knowledge and practice – 11 hours and 40+ in-depth exercises
– Flexible learning – at your own pace, on any device
– Real-life examples and applicable concepts to get you ready for any SQL job or project
* For Uploadboy premium users only *Part one Part two Part three Part four Part five Part six Part seven
* For UPLOADCENTER users*All Links
Source : codewithmosh.com